LoRa is a new wireless technology developed to create the low power, wide-area networks (LPWANs) required for machine to-machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) applications. It is well suited for smart meters, level measurement sensors, ‘comfort’, sensors etc. As LoRa technology is able to provide a wide area network capability, it is often referred to as LoRaWAN
Tekelek is leading the way in SMART monitoring, developing and manufacturing LoRaWAN Tank Monitoring devices.
We have developed a number of LoRaWAN enabled level sensors. Our LoRa product range includes a LoRaWAN Level Sensor, LoRaWAN Level Sensor with external antenna and ATEX certified LPG Tank Sensor.
The addition of this product range to our portfolio allows us to offer advanced IoT level measurement solutions. We can provide LoRa sensors, both as products ready to deploy, or as OEM, where you decide the functionality.
Key Benefits of LoRa Technology
• Long range tracking: Allows wireless monitoring over several kilometres; greater in range than existing cellular networks; Single base station provides deep penetration in dense urban/indoor regions, plus connects rural areas up to 15 kilometres away.
• Low power consumption: Is a solution for battery-operated applications; batteries can last up to 10 years.
• Secure data transmission: With embedded end-to-end AES-128 encryption of data.
• Low bit rate transmission: Ideal solution when each object in your wireless network is transmitting limited data.
• High capacity: Supports high volume of messages across the network.
• Easy application: Can be easily applied to an existing infrastructure; user friendly set up.
• Low cost: Lower cost infrastructure, operations and end-node sensors.
• Standardized: Improved global interoperability speeds adoption and roll out of LoRaWAN-based networks and IoT applications.
How LoRa Works
Key Applications of LoRaWAN
Smart cities, Fuel Oil & Gas, Factories and Industries, Facility Management, Agri or dedicated networks for specific verticals, e.g. waste management.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our LoRaWAN Level Sensor product options.